Fri, 19. Mar. 2021 Heike Adler-Dinglinger
Seminar ST 2021 at the Chair of Finance
In the summer term 2020/2021 we offer our German-language Bachelor Seminar "Finanzwirtschaft" on the following general topic:
"Long-term investment decisions: Determinants and Implications"
The schedule is as follows:
- 09.04.2021: Application deadline (application form in the Moodlekurs)
- 19.04.2021: Opening event from 10:00 to 13:00 in the BigBlueButton video conference room
- 26.04.2021: Official registration with topic preference (e-mail to the secretariat)
- 27.04.2021: Assignment of topics via e-mail
- 21.06.2021: Submission of the seminar paper (online upload in the Moodlekurs & submission to the chair)
- 28.06.2021: Presentation of the seminar papers in the BigBlueButton video conference room; start: 10:00 a.m.
Please enclose the seminar application sheet, a curriculum vitae and a current overview of our services with your application.
Please submit your application to Heike Adler-Dinglinger or send it to: sekretariat.fin (at) wiwinf.uni-due.de
The application for a seminar paper is only possible after successful completion of the test in the Moodlekurs.
To prepare for the final test, we have created a learning module in the same Moodlekurs. After successful completion of the test, further areas in the Moodlekurs will be unlocked for you. There you will also get access to the necessary application forms and other useful information.
If you are already enrolled in one of our Moodlekurs, you are also admitted to the Moodlekurs "Scientific Work at the Chair of Financing" via the meta-enrollment. If you have already written a scientific paper at our chair once, you do not need to take the test again. In this case or if you have problems accessing the Moodle Course, please contact our secretariat (sekretariat.fin (at) wiwinf.uni-due.de) for manual enrollment or if you have any questions regarding the course content, please contact our support team (Hilfskraefte.FIN (at) wiwinf.uni-due.de).
With kind regards
Your FIN Team